Posted by Krista on January 23, 2010
So here you have it…the post that took me 23 days to write…the 10 most delicious things I ate in 2009 (20 seemed excessive)…
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs at Grocery Kitchen
- The parmesean anchovy toasts at Le Cafe Anglais
- The fishcakes at Gordon Ramsay Plane Food
- Beef and oyster pie at Hix Oyster and Chophouse
- The char kway teow at Sedap. (I've been back for this dish. A lot.)
- A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast at the Billy Goat in Chicago
- Cheesecake at the London Review of Books Cakeshop
- The little prawns in their own little pots at L'ardoise in Paris
- The jar of quinoa, beetroot, smoked salmon and horseradish at The Shy Chef in Berlin. Horseradish is my new obsession.
- The langoustine and chablis soup at Liberty. In the basement Champagne bar.