I'm never quite up-to-date on this blogging stuff. So here's a quick round-up of what I've been up to since my dinner at Kai Mayfair…
- Hanging out in St. Albans at the Beer Festival, getting some culture, and then doing a little pub crawl around town.
- Picking apart dinner at Sedir in Islington. (Write-up pending.)
- Shopping at members' night at Liberty with Jen, followed by some late night croquetas and jamon at Barrafina. (They really should stay open past 11 during the week.) But back to Liberty…How have I not discovered Libertys parties sooner? Ladies, you should get a Liberty member's card for the parties alone.
- Taking Canadia Boy and friends on a very sad farewell food tour of London…Randall & Aubin, Princi, Fernandez & Wells and then on to Soho House for Canadia Boy's going away party.
- Enjoying a lovely and relaxing Sunday lunch with Al & Louise at the Clissold Arms in Muswell Hill. (Coming soon!)
- Having a terrible lunch at Cantaloupe in Shoreditch. (Not worth writing up again.)
- Having a relaxing lunch with Geoff at The East Room. (Too lazy to write up again.)
- Training for the upcoming Nike 10k.
More planes, trains and automobiles to come. And then I'm fairly static til the end-of-the-year. Here's to all those November and December lie-ins in front of us.