Posted by Krista on May 3, 2009
Nash House in Stratford-upon-Avon
I promise my Rome series will come to an end soon and I'll get back to blogging about London restaurants. In the meantime, inspired by Sam over at Becks & Posh, here's what I've been up to…
- Hanging out at Lunar House in East Croydon, with a break for lunch at Le Cassoulet while waiting for my Indefinite Leave to Remain visa.
- Listening to the Fleet Foxes.
- Thinking and rethinking buying a flat.
- Booking flights to die Schweiz, Barcelona, and Chicago.
- Watching Season 1 of Mad Men on DVD. Hooked!
- Saying goodbye to Julie over dinner at The Ivy
- Celebrating my birthday with Crispy Duck at Crispy Duck in Gerrard Street .
- Having drinks and snacks with Rutton and his ladyfriend on the rooftop deck at The East Room.
- Getting some Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon with Gerry and Ben, marching with a parade (serendipitously, with British soldiers, newly arrived home from Iraq), and then constructing our own little pub crawl.
- Having great margaritas and an okay dinner at Mestizo, the Mexican in Euston, with Gerry and Ben.
- Enjoying a nice lie-in on Sunday.
And what I haven't been doing…
- Eating carbs.
- Writing about The Ivy.
- Writing about Crispy Duck.
And what I need to be doing…
- Taking more photos.
- Studying for my WSET exam